Houston, TX’s Premier Orthodontists
See Our Experienced Orthodontists To Improve Your Smile & Confidence Today!
Invisalign® Experts in Houston, TX
Invisalign® orthodontic treatment may be the best option for you if you wish to improve the appearance of your smile and address gaps, crowding, or alignment difficulties. Adults and teenagers who want attractive and healthy smiles can get Invisalign at Memorial Park Dental Spa in Houston from Drs. Mary Abdou and Chaluparambil and their staff. Give us a call or make an online appointment!
Houston Orthodontist’s FAQ’s
What is Invisalign?
As an alternative to conventional braces, Invisalign is a cutting-edge orthodontic treatment program for adults and teenagers that uses clear plastic aligners.
A series of personalized aligners are used in the procedure to move your teeth into their new, corrected locations. Treatment typically lasts 9 to 18 months, though periods might vary.
What dental imperfections does Invisalign correct?
Invisalign® is designed to correct the following dental issues:
- Overcrowding of teeth
- Spaces between teeth
- Relapse after traditional braces have been removed
Dr. Thomas will determine whether Invisalign is appropriate for you, or if another option would be better suited to your needs.
What are the benefits of Invisalign treatment?
Because Invisalign is a virtually invisible solution for straightening a misaligned smile, adults are especially partial to it because wearing braces might be unwanted in their employment and personal lives. The majority of adults finish their treatment in less than a year.
Invisalign treatments offer several other benefits, too:
- They can be removed to eat or clean your teeth
- You can continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth
- The aligners are clear, so you don’t have to hide your smile
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule
- Is Invisalign suitable for teenagers?
- Invisalign’s custom aligners can be made to fit smaller mouths. Invisalign Teen works with a series of clear aligners that are made of smooth, clear plastic and are virtually invisible. And of course, Invisalign Teen offers the same benefits as Invisalign for adults.
Your closest friends may not even know you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment. Instead of feeling self-conscious about your “metal mouth,” you can be confident enough to show your smile to friends and teachers every day.
If you want to correct your smile, call or make an appointment online today.