Invisalign® Houston, TX
If you want to improve your smile and correct gaps, overcrowding, or alignment issues, Invisalign® orthodontic treatment might be right for you. Dr. Nishano Thomas, Dr. Mary Abdou, Dr. Chaluparambil, and the team at Memorial Park Dental Spa in Houston offer Invisalign to adults and teenagers who want beautiful and healthy smiles. Call or schedule an appointment online today.
Invisalign Q & A
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an innovative orthodontic treatment system for adults and teens that uses clear plastic aligners as an alternative to traditional braces.
The treatment involves a series of custom-made aligners that guide your teeth to new corrected positions. While treatment times vary, it usually takes 9-18 months.
What dental imperfections does Invisalign correct?
Invisalign® is designed to correct the following dental issues:
- Overcrowding of teeth
- Spaces between teeth
- Relapse after traditional braces have been removed
Dr. Thomas will determine whether Invisalign is appropriate for you, or if another option would be better suited to your needs.
What are the benefits of Invisalign treatment?
Adults tend to be especially partial to Invisalign because wearing braces can be undesirable in their careers and personal lives, and Invisalign is a virtually invisible option for correcting a misaligned smile. Most adults complete their treatment in less than a year.
Invisalign treatments offer several other benefits, too:
- They can be removed to eat or clean your teeth
- You can continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth
- The aligners are clear, so you don’t have to hide your smile
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule
- Is Invisalign suitable for teenagers?
- Invisalign’s custom aligners can be made to fit smaller mouths. Invisalign Teen works with a series of clear aligners that are made of smooth, clear plastic and are virtually invisible. And of course, Invisalign Teen offers the same benefits as Invisalign for adults.
Your closest friends may not even know you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment. Instead of feeling self-conscious about your “metal mouth,” you can be confident enough to show your smile to friends and teachers every day.
If you want to correct your smile, call or make an appointment online today.